Friday, February 26, 2010

Two Ideas for Essay Three

1) Wal-Mart
Wal-Mart is the one of the popular stores we go in daily life. Everything is cheap and they have from groceries to gardening. I chose Wal-Mart because I go there whenever I need something for school or anything, and I could get with less money compare to other stores. I know someone who works as a manager at one of the stores so I would like to interview her. I think it would be interesting to write about different sections they have such as food, toys, electronics, etc.

2) OSU main campus
My second idea is the Ohio State University main campus. Since I am thinking about changing the campus within two years, I thought I could write about my major school, Fisher School of Business. Fisher School is the one of the newest buildings in OSU and it is a great campus. I know some of my friends go there and maybe they could show me different class rooms. It would also be fun for me to research my future school.

No comments:

Post a Comment